Artificial Intelligence (CBSE-NET (UGC) Psychology (Paper-II & Paper-III)): Questions 1 - 2 of 2
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 4447 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 700.00 or
Question number: 1
» Artificial Intelligence » Applications of Artificial Intelligence
Appeared in Year: 2013
Computational approach involves a rigorous mathematically oriented analysis of certain aspects of visual perception derived largely from computer simulation and artificial intelligence.
Neurophysiological approach argues that sensory and perceptual phenomena are best explained by known neural and physiological mechanisms serving sensory structures.
|a.||Both Ꭺ and Ꭱ are false|
|b.||Ꭺ is false but Ꭱ is true|
|c.||Both Ꭺ and Ꭱ are true and Ꭱ is the correct explanation of Ꭺ|
|d.||Both Ꭺ and Ꭱ are true but Ꭱ is NOT the correct explanation of Ꭺ|
Question number: 2
» Artificial Intelligence » Artificial Intelligence Techniques
Read carefully the following statements and give an appropriate response:
(1) Two aspects of artificial intelligence are computer simulations and automatic processing
(2) Computer simulations are often used to test models of human cognition.
(3) Organized knowledge, acquired strategies, and automatic processing and all characteristics of human expertise.
(4) Expert systems can be described as broadly intelligent because their rules and heuristics apply to almost any problem solving situations.
(1) and (4) are correct, but (2) and (3) are incorrect
All of the above statements are incorrect
(1) and (4) are incorrect, but (2) and (3) are correct
All of the above statements are correct