CBSE-NET (UGC) Psychology (Paper-II & Paper-III): Questions 3024 - 3027 of 4421
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 4421 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 700.00 or
Question number: 3024
Question number: 3025
Appeared in Year: 2014
A positive charge applied to the inside of the membrane of the neuron produced depolarization.
Inside of the membrane was positively charged.
|a.||Ꭺ is true but Ꭱ is false|
|b.||Both Ꭺ and Ꭱ are true and Ꭱ is the correct explanation of Ꭺ|
|c.||Ꭺ is false but Ꭱ is true|
|d.||Both Ꭺ and Ꭱ are true but Ꭱ is NOT the correct explanation of Ꭺ|
Question number: 3026
Most of the social psychological research on attitude change has been generated by theories concerning:
Consistency in attitudes and behavior
Question number: 3027
Read carefully the following statements and give an appropriate response:
(1) An ability to organize, abstract, and synthesis ideas blocks creativity, these are noncreative qualities.
(2) To be creative, an original idea must also be practical or feasible.
(3) Intelligence and creativity are highly correlated. The higher a person’s IQ, the more likely he/she is creative.
(4) The probability of two events occurring together is lower than the probability of either, one occurring along.
(1) and (2) are incorrect, but (4) and (3) are correct
All of the above statements are correct
(1) and (4) are correct, but (2) and (3) are incorrect
(1) and (3) are incorrect, but (4) and (2) are correct