CBSE-NET (UGC) Psychology (Paper-II & Paper-III): Questions 2648 - 2652 of 4421
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 4421 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 700.00 or
Question number: 2648
Question number: 2649
Question number: 2650
Question number: 2651
Question number: 2652
Read the following statements carefully and give an appropriate response.
(1) Synesthesia is the use of Kinesthetic sensations as a vehicle for thought.
(2) Our reliance on imagery in thinking means that problem solving is impaired by micromovements.
(3) Humans appear capable of forming three dimensional images that can be moved or rotated in mental space.
(4) The connotative meaning of the word ‘naked’ is “having no clothes”.
(1) and (2) correct, but (3) and (4) are incorrect
Only (1) and (2) are correct
All of the above are correct
(1) and (3) are correct, but (2) and (4) are incorrect