CBSE-NET (UGC) Psychology (Paper-II & Paper-III): Questions 2580 - 2583 of 4447
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 4447 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 700.00 or
Question number: 2580
Question number: 2581
Read carefully the following statements and give an appropriate response:
(1) Two aspects of artificial intelligence are computer simulations and automatic processing
(2) Computer simulations are often used to test models of human cognition.
(3) Organized knowledge, acquired strategies, and automatic processing and all characteristics of human expertise.
(4) Expert systems can be described as broadly intelligent because their rules and heuristics apply to almost any problem solving situations.
(1) and (4) are correct, but (2) and (3) are incorrect
All of the above statements are incorrect
(1) and (4) are incorrect, but (2) and (3) are correct
All of the above statements are correct
Question number: 2582
Question number: 2583
Appeared in Year: 2014
According to Negative State Relief Model, people provide help to others because: (December)
1. People provide help to others to regulate their moods.
2. Helping is a means to momentarily boost emotion.
3. People provide help due to the fear of the consequences of help.
4. It bolsters their spirit over long periods.
1, 3, 4
1, 2, 4
1, 2, 3
2, 3, 4