CBSE-NET (UGC) Psychology (Paper-II & Paper-III): Questions 2457 - 2462 of 4467
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 4467 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 700.00 or
Question number: 2457
Question number: 2458
Question number: 2459
Question number: 2460
Question number: 2461
Question number: 2462
Answer the following question:
(1) People who score high on the SSS tend to be extroverted, independent and individuals who value change.
(2) People with high nAch are attracted to “long shots” and “sure things”.
(3) According to Maslow, meta needs are the most basic and prepotent sources of human motivation.
(4) Intrinsic motivation is often undermined in situations in which obvious external rewards are applied to a naturally enjoyable activity.
All of the above statements are false
All of the above statements are true
(1) is false, but (2), (3) and (4) are true
(1) is true, but (2), (3) and (4) are false