CBSE-NET (UGC) Psychology (Paper-II & Paper-III): Questions 2139 - 2142 of 4421
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 4421 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 700.00 or
Question number: 2139
Question number: 2140
Read carefully the following statements and give an appropriate answer:
(1) In evaluating a syllogism, it is possible to draw a true conclusion with faulty logic, or a false conclusion with valid logic.
(2) Stereotyping is an example of over simplification in thinking.
(3) Exposure to creative models has been shown to enhance creativity.
(4) In brain storming, each idea is critically evaluated as it is generated.
(5) Defining a problem broadly produces a cross stimulation effect that can inhibit creative thinking.
(1), (2) and (3) are correct, but (4) and (5) are incorrect
All of the above statements are correct
(1), (3) and (5) are correct, but (2) and (4) are incorrect
(1), (2) and (3) are incorrect, but (4) and (5) are correct
Question number: 2141
Question number: 2142
Inhibition and fear of making a fool of oneself, fear of making a mistake, inability to tolerate ambiguity, excessive self-criticism are known as ________.
Learned barrier to creative thinking
Cultural barrier to creative thinking
Perceptual barrier to creative thinking
Emotional barrier to creative thinking