CBSE-NET (UGC) Psychology (Paper-II & Paper-III): Questions 1809 - 1813 of 4421
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 4421 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 700.00 or
Question number: 1809
Read carefully the following statements and give an appropriate responses.
(1) Insight refers to rote or trial and error, problem solving.
(2) The first phase in problem solving by understanding is to discover the general properties to a correct solution.
(3) The term “Fixation” refers to the point at which a helpful insight becomes fixed in one’s thinking.
(1) and (2) are incorrect but (3) is correct
All of the above are incorrect
(1) is incorrect but (2) and (3) are correct
(2) is correct but (1) and (3) are correct
Question number: 1810
Question number: 1811
Question number: 1812
Question number: 1813
You are walking through a bad part of town, down a dark alley, and carrying a large amount of cash. Behind you, you hear a door open and close suddenly, and you immediately dive into the nearest trash container. The part of the forebrain mainly responsible for your reaction is the