CBSE-NET (UGC) Paper-I: Questions 893 - 903 of 1143
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 1143 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 450.00 or
Question number: 893
Question number: 894
There are five persons Pooja, Karan, Krina, Jinal and Jay. One is Basketball Player, one is Cricket player and one is a Tennis player. Pooja and Krina are unmarried Ladies and do not participate in any game. None of the ladies player Cricket or Basketball. There is a married couple in which Jay is the Husband. Karan is the brother of Jinal and is neither a Basketball nor a Tennis player.
Question number: 895 (1 of 5 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 896 (2 of 5 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 897 (3 of 5 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 898 (4 of 5 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 899 (5 of 5 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Five women Rekha, Karina, Sima, Radhi and Chaxu are married to Doctor, Navy officer, Lawyer, Police and Engineer. The Ladies are Teacher, Doctor, CA, two are Housewives.
- One husband and wife have the same profession.
- Rekha and Sima are not housewives nor are they married to Navy office and Police.
- Karina and Chaxu are not Doctor and CA and their husband are not Engineer or in Lawyer.
- The Lawyer is not Rekha’s or Sima’s Husband. His wife is Housewife.
- Chaxu is not a Teacher and Sima is Not a Doctor.
- Radhi is a Not a Teacher and the Teacher husband is Police.