CBSE-NET (UGC) Geography (Paper-II & Paper-III): Questions 323 - 327 of 1978
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 1978 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 550.00 or
Question number: 323
A ballast voyage is
(1) A journey made by an oil tanker with water for stability
(2) A major contributor to oil pollution of the sea
(3) Very effective in saving the cost
(4) Mostly between Singapore and London
Which is correct?
1 and 3 are correct
1 and 2 are correct
1, 2 and 3 are correct
|d.||All of the above|
Question number: 324
Question number: 325
Question number: 326
Question number: 327
Appeared in Year: 2014
Which of the following group of statements are correct? (December)
1. Tropical grassland located in Brazil are known as Llanos and Campos.
2. Savana is a type of equatorial rainy forest in Africa.
3. Temperate grassland in Argentina is known as Pampas.
4. Selvas is a coniferous of Europe and Asia.
3 and 4
1 and 3
2 and 3
1 and 2