IAS Prelims CSAT Paper-II (Aptitude): Questions 92 - 95 of 95
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 95 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 100.00 or
There are six teachers Amar, Mukesh, Naresh, Rajesh, Manish, and Vishal have to demonstrate their subjects namely English, Mathematics, Social Science, Hindi, Physics and Chemistry. One teacher will demonstrate only one day. Demonstration will be Start from Monday and will be end on Sunday. There will be a day of rest.
- English will immediately follow Physics.
- Amar, who is mathematics, will demonstrate either on second or last day.
- Naresh will demonstrate on third day. Hindi will be fifth day.
- Manish, who is Chemistry teacher, demonstrates on second day.
- Mukesh has demonstrated on Monday and the rest day will be immediately Vishal’s demonstration day.