IAS Prelims CSAT Paper-II (Aptitude): Questions 86 - 94 of 95
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 95 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 100.00 or
Six Plays A, B, C, D, E and F are to be staged one
on each day from Monday to Saturday. The Schedules of the plays is to be in accordance with the following information.
- A must be staged a day before C.
- D must not be staged on Wednesday.
- F must be staged on the day, following the day on which B is staged.
- E must be staged on Friday only and should not be immediately preceded by F.
- C must not be staged on the last day of the schedule.
Question number: 86 (1 of 5 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 87 (2 of 5 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 88 (3 of 5 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 89 (4 of 5 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 90 (5 of 5 Based on Passage) Show Passage
There are six teachers Amar, Mukesh, Naresh, Rajesh, Manish, and Vishal have to demonstrate their subjects namely English, Mathematics, Social Science, Hindi, Physics and Chemistry. One teacher will demonstrate only one day. Demonstration will be Start from Monday and will be end on Sunday. There will be a day of rest.
- English will immediately follow Physics.
- Amar, who is mathematics, will demonstrate either on second or last day.
- Naresh will demonstrate on third day. Hindi will be fifth day.
- Manish, who is Chemistry teacher, demonstrates on second day.
- Mukesh has demonstrated on Monday and the rest day will be immediately Vishal’s demonstration day.