Social Science (IAS Prelims CSAT Paper-I ( NCERT-GS)): Questions 317 - 319 of 2243
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 3350 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 650.00 or
Question number: 317
» Social Science » Class-9 NCERT » Geography (Natural Vegetation and Wildlife)
Identify the type of forest with clues given below:
- Climate found in heavy rainfall areas (more than 200cm) with short dry season.
- It covers the region mainly Western Ghats, island groups of Andaman and Nicobar islands, parts of Assam, and Tamil Nadu Coast.
- It has luxuriant vegetation from trees to creepers. Forests appear to be green throughout the year.
- Plant species - Ebony, mahogany, rosewood, rubber, cinchona
Tropical Rain Forests
Question number: 318
» Social Science » Class-9 NCERT » Geography (Population)
Match the following:
|List-Ⅰ ( |
State of India
|List-Ⅱ ( |
Most populous state
Least densely populated state
Highest densely populated state
Least populous state
Question number: 319
» Social Science » Class-9 NCERT » Political Science (Democratic Rights)
From the following clue identify the name of the country:
- The country is ruled by a hereditary king and the people have no role in electing or changing their rulers.
- There is no freedom of religion. Every citizen is required to be Muslim.
- Women are subjected to many public restrictions.
- The king selects the legislature as well as the executive.