Engineering Mathematics [GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) Electronics]: Questions 69 - 71 of 71

Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 1176 questions. Access all new questions- tracking exam pattern and syllabus. View the complete topic-wise distribution of questions. Unlimited Access, Unlimited Time, on Unlimited Devices!

View Sample Explanation or View Features.

Rs. 450.00 -OR-

How to register? Already Subscribed?

Question 69

Engineering Mathematics
Partial Derivatives

Appeared in Year: 2020

Question

MCQ▾

The partial derivative of the function

With respect to x at the point (1,0, e) is

Choices

Choice (4)Response

a.

b.

-1

c.

0

d.

1

Question 70

Engineering Mathematics
Joint and Conditional Probability
Edit

Appeared in Year: 2021

Question

Numeric Answer▾

In high school having equal number of boy students and girls, 75 % of the student՚s study Science and the remaining 25 % students study Commerce. Commerce students are two times more likely to be a boy than are Science students. The amount of information gained in knowing that a randomly selected girl student studies Commerce (rounded off to three decimal places) is ________ bits

Question 71

Engineering Mathematics
Vector Space

Appeared in Year: 2020

Question

Numeric Answer▾

In the given circuit, the two-port network has the impedance matrix . The value of for which maximum power is transferred to the load is ________ .

The Two-Port Network

Developed by: