CBSE Class-6 Social-Science: Questions 363 - 368 of 527
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 527 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 350.00 or
Question number: 363
Question number: 364
Question number: 365
Question number: 366
From the following who possess the deep knowledge of plants in and around the forest and gather roots, fruits and other forest produce for their food?
Question number: 367
Question number: 368
Which one of the following statement is/are true regarding functions of Patwari?
- Maintaining and updating the records of the village.
- The land maps and the corresponding details are kept by the Patwari.
- Responsible for organizing the collection of land revenue.
- Report the serious calamities affecting the land or the crops and the severe
- out breaks of diseases amongst men and animals.
(2) and (3)
(1) and (2)
(3) and (4)
|d.||All a. , b. and c. are correct|