Bank-PO Reasoning: Questions 37 - 44 of 135
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 135 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 150.00 or
Question number: 37
Kishore walks 20 m North. Then he turns right and walks 35 m. Then he turns right and walks 15 m. Then he turns again right and walks 15 m. Then he turns left and walks 5 m. In Which direction and how many meters away is he from his original position?
20 meters East
30 meters West
25 meters East
45 meters East
- There are five friends Khush, Het, Kanu, Krupa and Krish are members of a club and play a different game Football, Cricket, Tennis, Basketball and Volleyball.
- Kanu is teller team Khush and Krupa, plays Tennis
- The tallest among them plays Basketball.
- The shortest among them plays Volleyball.
- Het and Krupa neither play Football nor Volleyball.
- Kanu is between Het, who plays football and Khush in order of height.
Question number: 38 (1 of 3 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 39 (2 of 3 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 40 (3 of 3 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Mehasana and Gandhinagar are five cities of which of three are industrial cities, one port cities, one hill station and three cities have universities.
- Hill city has university but not port.
- The industrial cities with universities do not have port.
- Two industrial cities have universities and Surat and Gandhinagar are not industrial cities.
- Gandhinagar is not a Hill station. No port city has university and Gandhinagar is Port city.
- None of the industrial cities has hill station. Mehasana is a hill station and Suart has university. Ahmedabad is not a University.