Bank-PO Reasoning: Questions 24 - 31 of 135
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 135 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 150.00 or
The sports week of an institute was organized from 19 th to 26 th of a month, 19 th being a Wednesday. During that period six games – Cricket, Badminton, Table – Tennis, Kho – Kho, Hockey, and Football were played, one game on each day. Further information is
- Hockey was not played on the opening day, i. e. on 19 th.
- Table – Tennis was played on the previous day of cricket.
- Badminton was not played either on Wednesday or Saturday.
- No game was played on Thursday and Sunday.
- Kho –Kho was played on Monday.
- There was a gap of two days between Cricket and Badminton.