Bank-PO Reasoning: Questions 12 - 18 of 135
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 135 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 150.00 or
Question number: 12
Question number: 13
One-day Deepak left home and cycled 10 km southwards, turned right and cycled 5 km, turned right and cycled 10 km, turned left and then cycled 10 km. how many kilometers will he have to cycle to reach his home straight?
Read the following information carefully and the answer the questions based on them
- A, B, C, D, E and F are six members in the family. There are two pairs of couples in the group.
- There are two Doctor, one Engineer, one is Accountant, and two is Lawyer. Both the Doctor is of the same gender.
- A and D are in the same profession.
- The Doctor married to Accountant and Lawyer married to lady Engineer.
- A is a male Doctor, F is a Lawyer. Both are not Married.
- E is B’s wife.