Bank-PO Reasoning: Questions 74 - 81 of 135
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 135 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 150.00 or
- Piya, Jiya, Riya, Diya, Niya and Kiya are six members of a Family, each of them engaged in a different profession Doctor, Lawyer, Teacher, Engineer, Nurse and Manager.
- Each of them remains at home on a different day of the week from Monday to Saturday.
- The Lawyer in the family remains at home Wednesday.
- Riya remains at home on Friday.
- Piya, A Doctor, Does not remain at home either on Tuesday or on Thursday.
- Diya is neither the Doctor nor the Teacher and remains at home on Monday.
- Jiya is the Engineer and Niya is the Manager.
Question number: 74 (3 of 4 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 75 (4 of 4 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 76
Het, Parag, Parimal, Ved, Vansh and Hitesh are six students procuring their master’s degree in six different Subjects – English, History, Philosophy, Physics, Statistics and Maths.
- Two of them stay in Hostels, two stay as paying guests and the remaining two stay at their home.
- Vansh does not stay as paying guest and Studies philosophy.
- The students studying English and Maths don’t stay as paying guest.
- Ved Studies Statistics and Parag studies Physics.
- Het and Hitesh stay in Hostel. Ved stays as paying guest and Parimal stays at home.
Question number: 77 (1 of 4 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 78 (2 of 4 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 79 (3 of 4 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 80 (4 of 4 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 81
Dilip Walks 10 kilometers towards south. From there, he walks 6 kilometers towards North. Then, he walks 3 kilometers to wards his right. How far and in which direction is he with reference to his starting point?
7 kilometers West
7 kilometers East
5 kilometers South-west
|5 kilometers North- east|| |