Bank-PO Reasoning: Questions 67 - 73 of 135
Get 1 year subscription: Access detailed explanations (illustrated with images and videos) to 135 questions. Access all new questions we will add tracking exam-pattern and syllabus changes. View Sample Explanation or View Features.
Rs. 150.00 or
Question number: 67
Question number: 68
Out of the four persons Ajun, Bipin, Chetan and Dharmil, Two are interested in Hockey, two in Cricket, one is painters, one is a singer and two is dancer. Each young man has one outdoor interest and one hobby concerned with fine arts.
- Ajun is not a painter nor does he play Hockey.
- Chetan does not dance.
- The dancer plays the Hockey.
- Bipin and Dharmil do not play cricket.
Question number: 69 (1 of 3 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 70 (2 of 3 Based on Passage) Show Passage
Question number: 71 (3 of 3 Based on Passage) Show Passage
- Piya, Jiya, Riya, Diya, Niya and Kiya are six members of a Family, each of them engaged in a different profession Doctor, Lawyer, Teacher, Engineer, Nurse and Manager.
- Each of them remains at home on a different day of the week from Monday to Saturday.
- The Lawyer in the family remains at home Wednesday.
- Riya remains at home on Friday.
- Piya, A Doctor, Does not remain at home either on Tuesday or on Thursday.
- Diya is neither the Doctor nor the Teacher and remains at home on Monday.
- Jiya is the Engineer and Niya is the Manager.