Bank-PO (IBPS) General-Awareness: Questions 1 of 1311
Appeared in Year: 2014
Which among the following banks in India has recently launched ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’ at ATMs facility?
ICICI bank in India has recently launched ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’ at ATMs facility. Under the facility, an account holder can transfer money to a mobile phone even without the latter having an account with any bank.
- ICICI Bank savings account customer (sender) logs into the Internet banking.
- Register the recipient’s name, mobile number and address.
- The sender receives a 4-digit verification code
- The recipient receives a 6-digit reference code, over SMS on his mobile.
- The recipient can now go and withdraw cash from any ICICI Bank ATM by entering the mobile number, cash amount along with the verification and reference code, within 2 days of the transaction.