AP Psychology History, Approaches & Research Methods-Statistics, Research Methods & Ethics Revision (Page 2 of 2)
Subscribe for one year and get complete access to over 99 carefully designed revision notes on AP Psychology. All the updates for one year are also included. Revision notes are systematically arranged in topics & sub-topics. View Features or View Sample.
Rs. 150.00 or
Understanding Research Designs
- Researcher are generally interested in how an independent variable affects a dependent variable in a population. But sometimes it is not possible to include all units of population in study and hence only a part of it which is known… (264 more words) …
Introducing the Fundamental Terms in Research Problems
- Acquiescence: When people agree with opposing statements.
Cohort effects: The effects that might result when a group is born and raised in a particular time period.
Demand characteristic: When subjects act in the manner what is demanded by the researcher.… (226 more words) …
Normal Distribution Curve and T Score
- The normal distribution, also known as the bell curve, is quite important.
- It is unimodel distribution having mean, median and mode at the center of the distribution with majority of the values in between and few at extreme ends.
- Z-scores… (213 more words) …